At the beginning of August, we went to an open house at the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) for the new broadway season. Since Jeff did so well last year by getting me season tickets to DPAC for my birthday, I am too spoiled to go back to not having season tickets again. So we had to renew our tickets for the upcoming season as well. While there, we were able to exchange our seats for seats closer to the stage (I am very excited about this season); the 2012-2013 season includes War Horse, Sister Act, Jersey Boys, Mary Poppins, Million Dollar Quartet, Jekyll and Hyde, Anything Goes, and Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. It looks to be even better than last season. I am sure we won't be disappointed.
Anyway, while at the open house, we got to take a backstage tour. It was awesome to see the dressing rooms for the stars, as well as the cast signatures for each of the acts that come through DPAC. There are literally hundreds of signatures on the walls of famous stars that have performed at DPAC.
I even got to be a star as Jeff took my picture in a dressing room.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Look, I'm a Star!
Who knows?...maybe I will have a second career as a Broadway star! Probably not, but at least a girl can dream!
Posted by Chrissy at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment