I guess not, since it looks like the McNaughton Family has another big announcement...
We are moving to Knoxville, TN!
I know what you are thinking...another move? But yes, it is true. How it all came about makes for a pretty long story, but I will try to give the abbreviated version.
Jeff's current company is closing up two facilities in North Carolina (the two where Jeff work) and transferring them to Sparks, MD and Puerto Rico. Neither of those places was I really excited about living. So Jeff started to look around and found a great opportunity with Siemens Medical in Knoxville.
I will be working remotely for my company from Knoxville...yay, getting paid for staying in my pajama's all day! :-)
Looks like we will be starting our new adventure right after the beginning of the year; Jeff starts on January 7th!
From the couple of trips we have made there to look for places to live, I think we are really going to like Knoxville.
And we are already taking reservations for visitors...so plan a trip to come out and see us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment