As if we weren't busy enough this weekend, Jeff had a friend from work come over yesterday afternoon to help him put together the pool table. Although I was a little skeptical at first (and espcially after I saw all the beers that were consumed), they really did a nice job. It was the first time for both of them putting it together from start to finish...it still needs a couple of bolts that were missing, so it will take another trip to the hardware store before it is completely ready, but it looks amazing! Thanks for coming over to help, Tom...you guys did quite the professional looking job!
Just one more big paint job for the game room and then party at our house...and Tom, you get to break the inaugural game!
1 comments:
Now, I searching for the best information for Pool Table~~*
and your Blog are very interesting too
i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink
Please comeback to visit my blog too : Pool Table
I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.
Post a Comment