I am sorry to say but I am behind in blogging again...I guess with the holidays and traveling, we have been too busy to blog. But, as I am starting to feel pressured not to get further behind, I am determined to catch up (even though the first blog of 2012 will be focused on 2011).
The weekend before Thanksgiving, Jeff and I went to the Clemson vs. NC State game. I had been looking forward to it for a long time; it is so great to live in a state where there are four ACC schools within a 30 minute drive or less. I love that I can always watch Clemson play.
Here are some pictures from the game...
Even though we wound up losing the game (which was the first Clemson game I had ever attended where they actually lost), it was still a nice day with Jeff. And the fact that Clemson went on the win the ACC Championship (which I can only say after the fact) made it all worth while.
Go Clemson!






0 comments:
Post a Comment