...to the Northeast side (of Durham, that is)! After 15 months in an apartment, we have decided that apartment living is NOT for us. Especially in this area where there are 2 universities within 10 minutes of our apartment (Duke and UNC). Although I don't mind our complex or even the people (for the most part, we have made some really great friends here), I cannot stand college students who have no respect for anyone. Case in point, we have these three Duke law students that live above us and they are the most disrespectful and disgusting girls ever. They stomp around at all hours of the night, vacuum at 2:00 am or come in drunk and throw up in the bushes...really nasty. I used to think really highly of Duke's programs, but its reputation has been tarnished since living here.
Anyway, enough ranting...we just decided that we needed a little more space, a garage (which I desperately miss since leaving Utah), and no one living above us. So, we found a cute townhouse to rent for the next year. It gives us more space, a garage, and a little green space for the dogs! I am so excited about moving in (slated for February 18) and being able to unpack our entire kitchen.
Here are some pictures of the place...
Outside of townhouse...
Kitchen (with gas appliances)...
Dining Room...
Living Room...




1 comments:
I will call to reserve a room.. As long as Jeff remembers how to fold the TP.. LOL
Post a Comment