Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hanging with Friends!

On the Friday before Christmas, I met my two best friends, Crystal and Jaime, for dinner and drinks.  There were six of us at Beef O'Brady's...me and Jeff, Crystal, Jaime and her husband Eddie, and her adorable son Elliot.  We had a blast drinking, laughing, and catching up.  I realized how much I really miss these girls.  We live close enough to get together when we are all in town (which will be more often now that we all live in the same time zone), but far enough away that it can't be every weekend.  Still, these are the best friends a girl could have!

Jaime is my glamorous friend...she is always dressed the best and always the most fashionable!  She is a quite a diva and that is what I love most about her.  She always makes me feel beautiful!


Crystal is the friend I have had the longest, as we played with each other in elementary school.  She is genuine and kind and I feel like I can tell her anything.


And the three of us together...sorry for me looking so crazy in these pictures; needless to say, I had drank a lot of alcohol by the time these pictures were taken.  And I paid for it dearly the next morning (which was Christmas Eve)....


And how could I forget one of Elliot, giving a cute silly pose to the camera!


Thanks, ladies...it was the best time!  I can't wait to do it again.  Although I didn't get a picture of Jeff the entire night, I was so glad he was there to drive me home...I needed him!
 

0 comments: