Last Saturday night Jeff got suite tickets for the Salt Lake Bees baseball game. Although I was concerned that the game would be canceled due to the weather (it rained all day long), as soon as we arrived at the stadium, the skies cleared so the game could be played! We have been to a lot of Bees games the past two seasons, both in the stands and in the suites, and I have to tell you...given the choice, the suites are so much better! There is a ton of food (this time, a taco bar) and drinks; plus, you can either sit outside and watch the game or watch it from inside the temperature controlled suite (great on a night like last Saturday when it was a little chilly out). Anyway, we had a nice time with some people from Jeff's work and here are the pictures to prove it!

On each door of the suites, there is a famous baseball player that has been inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. I noticed that one of them was Lou Brock, a former St. Louis Cardinal...since they are my team, I had to get a picture with him...oh, and one with Mike Schmidt...just for that mustache...which is mighty honcho in my opinion!

There were two highlights of the night. The first was that I finally got a picture with Bumble, the Bees mascot. He never comes into the suites, but on this night, the crowd was really light (no wonder with the Jazz game and the Motorcross at Rice Eccles on the same night), so he ventured into the suites...and I got a picture with him!
The second highlight was watching both Tom and Jeff do the YMCA dance along with Bumble...now that was quite a treat!









0 comments:
Post a Comment