Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swinging

As we were leaving the aviary, I saw the big swing in the park and wanted to ride. Mike was also willing, so we went and bought tickets, waited in line and finally got on the swing. It lifted you up pretty high and it looked like it moved pretty fast, but I had no idea what I was in for. No one else wanted to ride (chickens) but Mike and I did and it was a lot of fun. Need proof?...here are some pictures that Jeff and my brother took of us during the ride.








It was so much fun, but only after I got used to the quickness...that was one fast swing. I tried not to be a baby, especially since all the kids on the ride seemed to be having a blast. Jim swaers that I was scared enough to curse during the ride, but I don't believe him. My mom was taping it with their camcorder, so I will have to see the replay before I believe that I said a bad word on the ride. I guess time will tell.

0 comments: